Elderberry Tonic DIY kit
***Ordering is not yet available through the website. To order, use the contact form and I will reply with an invoice. NOTE: currently, pre-made tonic is only available for local pick-up. DIY Kits can be shipped within the US.
Boost your immune system! Elderberry Tonic DIY kits make 48oz, equivalent to 6 of our 8oz bottles.
Read more about the benefits of elderberry here.
ELDERBERRY DIY KIT DETAILS
Our family uses this as an immune system boost. We take 1-2 TBSP daily when sickness is circulating, or hourly if sickness hits our home. (The kids take 1-2 tsp.) Keep in the fridge & shake well. Use within a few months, though ours never lasts that long.
Organic dried elderberries, organic ceylon cinnamon, organic ginger, organic cloves, organic rosehips.
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
Water, sweetener of choice, we use local honey. Optional: lemon essential oil, or lemon juice or zest.
HERE'S HOW YA MAKE IT:
1. Pour contents in large pot.
2. Cover with 5 1/4 c water.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer & cover.
4. Allow to simmer 30-45 mins.
5. Turn off heat and allow to cool 15-20 mins.
6. Strain into large bowl through mesh strainer.
7. Press extra juice from berries through strainer & discard berries.
8. (Optional: strain again through flour/cheese/nutmilk cloth.)
9. Add 3/4 - 1 cup raw honey & stir.
10. Stir in 1 cup filtered water, or more to taste.
11. Optional: add lemon juice or 10-15 drops high quality lemon EO.
12. Pour into jar and keep refrigerated for up to a few months.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
If you have an issue with your kit, please reach out to me so I can make it right. I do not offer a standard return policy, but I will always make right any issue caused by me. I am a very small business, just sharing a product with others that my family loved first.
Shipping is a flat $5 to anywhere in the U.S. Packages ship out within 2 business days or you will otherwise be notified.